Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wait to Understand

When the seas are raging
Thunder storms demoralize
I'm in your boat
And by your side.

I only need a Word to command the winds you see;
But I don't do it so fast
Because;
Then you'll take your eyes off me.

In the midst of the tempest
I love it when you cling to My arm
With lots of fear inside
Yet a tinge of faith that's still
And holding on.

I see beyond that plastic smile
Deeper than the reasons on your tongue
Your thoughts, before they were born
And the life for which you long

Your pain before it even hurts you
Unsaid prayers in the tears that run
The desires that's hidden in secret
And dreams that's lost and gone.

Sometimes I seem so far
But that's when I'm really near
And everytime you ask me "WHY";
To your finite mind,
My answer can't be clear.

That's why I want you to trust this life,
Every bit of it,
In my Hand.
Seek to hear My Voice
And just wait to understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment